Multi Purpose Portable Aerosol Fire Extinguisher / Aerosol Generator Fire Suppression
Detailed Product Description
||Featuring Portable Aerosol Fire Extinguisher For Multiple Uses
||Agent Weight (g):
|Product Weight (g):
||Discharge Time (s):
||Does Not Go Above 158° F (70° C) Or Below –22° F (–30° C)
||A/B/C/E/K To A Certain Extent, Whether The Type D Fire Can Be Restrained
aerosol fire extinguisher,
aerosol extinguishing system
Featuring Portable Aerosol Fire Extinguisher For Multiple Uses
Where to install this portable extinguisher?
A Fire Extinguisher Should Be Mounted:
- The best temperature to keep the portable extinguisher does not go above 158° F (70° C) or below –22° F (–30° C),it ‘s better on a clean, dry surface.
- In a location where is convenient to catch, in plain sight, and 0.3 to 5 feet (1 to 1.5 meters) above the floor.
- Put the portable extinguisher in the vicinity of (but not on or in) a potential source of heat and/or fire, like an oven or stove.
- Put in where it is easy to reach, near an exit or an escape route from the room.
- Store the extinguisher high enough to keep it out of the reach of small kids.
How To Operate Your Portable Aerosol Fire Extinguisher In a Fire Emergency?
- Make sure your portable extinguisher may be safely and effectively used on the small fire you want to fight. Always use extreme caution when fighting any fire. Easily overlooked THAT fight a fire only where there is a clear escape path to allow you to get out safely if the fire gets worse.
- Avoid breathing smoke and heated fumes, pls stay low if necessary. Mixed burning materials will release toxic fumes who will inhaling these fumes may cause injury or death.
- Always stand back far enough away from the fire, it’s better near an exit and make sure nothing is between you and your escape route. If you get too close to a fire, you risk getting burned or hit by splattering material like grease. If the fire is too hot or smoky for you to get within 6 feet (2 meters), DO NOT try to fight the fire yourself. Evacuate how larage the fire immediately and call the Fire Department.
- For fires on a kitchen stove, turn oven or burners off immediately if possible. If you can’t reach the oven or burner controls safely, extinguish the fire first, then turn them off.
- Fight the fire from an upwind direction with your back to any strong air current. If you are trying to fight a fire with currents blowing towards you can result in serious injury.
||Aerosol Fire Sprays Portable Fire Extinguisher
|Fire extinguishing capacity (BS-6165)
|Period of validity (year)
|Appearance size (mm)
|Agent weight (g)
||A/B/C/E/K To a certain extent, whether the type D fire can be restrained
||does not go above 158° F (70° C) or below –22° F (–30° C)