Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Highly Effective Aerosol Fire Suppression System For Enclosed Special Hazards||Extinguishing Device Weight(Kg):||6.8|
|Agent Quantity(Kg):||3.5||Protected Volume (m³):||125|
|Environmentally Friendly:||Zero Atmospheric Life/Zero Ozone Depletion Potential||Discharge Time(s):||≤19|
|Global Warming Potential:||Insignificant||Application:||For Enclosed Special Hazards|
aerosol generator fire suppression,
aerosol fire extinguishing systems
Highly Effective Aerosol Fire Suppression System For Enclosed Special Hazards
Fireless fire suppression provides automatic systems for enclosed special hazards when space is limited and weight is critical for industrial applications.
1. Leading production equipment
2. Advance Labs to make testing
3. Strict quality control process
4. 1 year quality assurance and proper packing
FireLess 125 could protect 125 cubic meters but it has small size and volume(126mm in height and 240mm in diameter) So it is suitable for protecting the warehouses, control rooms, big equipment rooms, and other big enclosed and semi-enclosed places where are important.
The product specification of FireLess 125 Aerosol Fire Suppression System
|Product name||FireLess 125 Aerosol Fire Suppression System|
|Product type||Fixed type|
|Product usage||Putting out fires|
|Class of fires||A, B. C,E|
|Starting ways||Electric starting and mechanical temperature induction starting|
|Corrosion resistance performance||Good|
|Passed testing||Type testing|
|Color of bracket||Red|
|Compatibility||Good , use with fire alarm system together|
Notice in the use
1. This fire extinguishing device does not require periodic quality inspections of agent within its validity. The shell of the fire extinguishing device shall regularly remove dust and dirt according to the environmental conditions, and shall be promptly replaced if any deformation or damage is found. Regularly check if there is open circuit or short circuit in wiring and whether the resistance of ignition device is normal, and record the check result.
2. For standard installation environment of box and cabinet, this device should be Installed and used under the guidance of fire-fighting professionals. For non-standard installation environments such as mobile and vibratory carriers, please contact the manufacturer to confirm the plan. The related losses caused by abnormal installation, maintenance and usage are not in the quality assurance scope of the company.
3. This device is suitable for fire hazard of Class A, B, C and E. Do not use beyond scope.