Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Condensed Aerosol Fire Suppression System For Fire Hazard Lithium-ion Batteries||Type:||Condensed Aerosol Fire Suppression System|
|Agent Quantity:||10g||Application:||For Fire Hazard Lithium-ion Batteries|
|Executive Standard:||GA499.1-2010, GJB150A-2009||Extinguishing Fire Class:||A,B,C,E,|
aerosol fire extinguishing generators,
portable aerosol fire extinguisher
Condensed Aerosol Fire Suppression System For Fire Hazard Lithium-ion Batteries
Introduction of fire hazard lithium-ion battary
The potential threats formed by lithium-ion batteries, demand an integral safety concept. Regular fire safety solutions are often found to be ineffective in combating this specific fire risks. To understand the dangers posed by Lithium-ion batteries, we need first to understand how they work.
For example, a battery of an electric car, acts as the petrol and the petrol tank concurrently. This makes the battery one of the most important components of an electric car, thus understand its usage and operation is of great importance. Due to the fact that practically all electric cars are equipped with lithium-ion batteries, the presence of a fire extinguishing technology able of combating this specific fire risk, is of paramount importance.
Causes of fire
· Cells bursting through heating and ignition of the liquid electrolyte forms, alongside the explosion hazard, the largest fire hazard.
· Certain parts in the production of lithium batteries are especially vulnerable. This is due to the format and high energy density.
· Thermal runaway in batteries caused for example by internal short-circuit is especially dangerous during the construction of the cells.
· High fire risks exist because of the large amount of energy stored in the cells.
· Uncontrolled or a (too) fast discharge of stored chemical energy, through a technical defect or incorrect treatment, causes the discharge of thermal energy which can cause short-circuiting or the expulsion of electrolytes. It can cause fire or even an explosion.
· Mechanical damage, electrical defects or excessive heat can also lead to leaking electrolytes, thereby causing a fire or explosion.
· Small spaces with high storage density, increase the probabilities of rapid fire propagation and a subsequent chain reaction.
· Fire residue can react violently and be very toxic. Depending on the electrolyte, even the formation of extremely dangerous acid is possible.
· Because lithium forms a very explosive gas when combined with water, conventional fireextinguishing systems cannot be used to put out the fire; especially not those fire-fighting substances that contain water.
How to control the fires?
Fireless special gas automatic fire-extinguishing device for power battery pack has remarkable advantages in volume, weight, fire extinguishing efficiency, environmental performance, convenience, ease of use and other aspects. The product is based on the national and industry standards, according to the power battery system to protect the space environment and its own characteristics, products were developed and molded through a lot of experiments. And they have many advantages, like small volume , rapid and efficient, safe and easy to use, convenient storage, clean and environment-friendly, etc.
|Outside diameter (mm)||Φ85X26(H)|
|Extinguishing device weight(g)||150|
Heat- sensitive wire
|Start-up current(mA, DC)||≥700|
|Safety current(mA, DC)||≤150|
|Electric start-up lines length (mm)||50~500(Customized)|
|Compatibility||Can be used with fire alarm system|
Small electrical cabinets, control cabinets, switch boxes,
equipment cabinets, etc.
The operation principle of system
When the electric vehicles fails and begins to vent pressure and heat, the detector can detect abnormal changes, and send out early warning signals to the driver through the CAN bus or wire harness for the potential stage, smoke stage, high temperature stage and open fire stage of the fire, which is to realize the classified early warning and the control of fire extinguishing device. The system can intelligently judge and automatically initiate the fire extinguishing device to prevent the deterioration of the fire situation, and can also activate the fire extinguishing device manually during the emergency. The fire extinguishing device controls the fire in seconds through its high-efficiency fire extinguishing agent and maximizes the safety of the electric vehicles.