Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Safe And Easy To Use Throwing Type Extinguisher For Firefighters||Extinguishing Device Weight(Kg):||5.3|
|Thermal Clearance(m):||When 400℃≤0.14m ;When 200℃≤0.28m; When 75℃≤0.75m||Protected Volume (m³):||100|
|Discharge Time (s):||≤15||Start-up Delay Time:||≤6-8 S|
|Extinguishing Application Density:||56||Cooling:||Reduce Temperature From 700℃ To 100℃|
aerosol fire extinguisher,
aerosol extinguishing system
Safe And Easy To Use Throwing Type Extinguisher For Firefighters
1. Product usages
1.1 FireLess 100 (Thrown Type) Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Device (hereinafter referred as extinguishing device) can rapidly put out fire hazards of class A, B, C and E.
Class A fire-fire of solid substance
Class B fire-fire of liquid or meltable solid substance
Class C fire-gas fire
Class E-fire with electricity
1.2 This device can be applied in environment temperature ranging from -50℃ to +95℃ (+125℃can be achieved if for a short time ), and especially suitable for protecting large warehouse, document reference room, equipment room, cable trench, underground pipeline gallery, fan engine room, large vehicles, ships and other closed unmanned space.
1.3 This device belongs to the mobile portable fire extinguishing devices and does not contain ozone destruction substances.
2. Product features
2.1 With high fire extinguishing efficiency, strong inhibition capability and fast frre extinguishing speed;
2.2 Total flooding fire extinguishing, with full coverage and zero-impeding;
2.3 The device is light weight, small size, portable, flexible: and easy to use;
2.4 Fire extinguishing agent is non toxic and harmless, which is scientific and environmentally friendly
|Product model||Fireless 100(thrown type)|
|Dimensions (without accessories , mm)||240*110 mm*mm|
|Weight of fire extinguishing device(kg)||5.3|
|Fire extinguishing performance(g/m³)||56|
|Delay start time(s)||6-8|
|Discharge time (s)||≤15|
|Working environment temperature (℃)||-50~+95 ℃|
|Service life (year)||10|
|Thermal clearance of aerosol (m)||
When 400℃ ≤0.14
When 200℃ ≤0.28
When 75℃ ≤0.75
3. Structure and Working principles
3. 1 External view of FireLess 100 (Thrown Type) Aerosol Fire Extinguishing Device (as shown in Fig.I)
3. 1. 1 As shown in Fig. I,the fire extinguishing device is composed of a disc tank, a delay starting device. When storing and transporting, the delay starting device should be screwed down and plugging plug holes with stoppers. The side is 360 degree annular porous nozzle, and is sealed with labels. It is the diversion nozzle for extinguishing agent. The right end is the start delayer interface.
3. 2 Working principles of device.
3. 2. 1 The fire extinguishing device is activated by a delay starting device. The user should throw out the fire extinguishing device within 6-8s.
3. 2. 2 When fire is happening,the fire extinguishing device is started trough delay starting device. The fire extinguishing device sprays gray-blue smoke-like aerosols into protection area,which is evenly spread in the protective space, to suppress the redox reaction in the combustion process. In addition, this device can absorb heat through decomposition reaction and quickly reduce the temperature in fire zone. Meanwhile, since the extinguishing particles in the gray-blue smoke-like mixture have a large specific surface area, the flame is quickly extinguished by continuous and repeated physical and chemical actions.
4. Precautions for Transportation, Storage, and Pre-installation .
4.1 The aerosol fire extinguishing devices is restrictedly used in crowded places.
4.2 The fire extinguishing device should not be near the high temperature life heat source during transportation, storage and installation.
4.3 When the shell of the fire extinguishing device is deformed or damaged, it is prohibited to use it.
4.4 All kinds of tests are prohibited without permission from manufactures.
4.5 Personnel must wear gas masks when enter in and exit from space where the aerosol fire extinguishing device is started.
4.6 This device is suitable for Class A, B, C, and E fires. Excessive use is prohibited.
5. I Inventory:Open the package and check whether the fire extinguishing device and the delay starting device (including the starting pull ring and the safety time) are intact.
5.2 Check: Check whether the plastic cover of the fire extinguishing device is in good condition, and the starting pull ring and the safety line is in normal condition.
5.3 Preparation for use Unscrew the plastic cover of the fire extinguishing device connection, screw the delay starting device into the fire extinguishing device connection and tighten.
5.4 Use of the device: Close to the fire space, unplug the safety line on the starting pull ring of the delay starting device, quickly throw the fire extinguishing device into the fire space, close to the fire source, and wait for the device to automatically the extinguishing.
5.5 Evacuation:The starting device has a delay time of about 6～8 seconds, which can be evacuated to a safe location away from the fire.
5.6 Safety distance:The throwing distance of the fire extinguishing device should be more than 3 meters, and the evacuation distance should be more than 5 meters.
5.7 Note: After the device is applied, the surface of the casing is heated, and then treated after cooling.